-
August 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Can't view LPD Sports sub-forum.
I can't access the LPD Sports forum any longer. It's telling me I don't have "permission" to view it. Anyone else getting this problem, or is there something wrong with my specific account?
Just for the record: I'm having no problems at all with the Non Sports forum.
-
August 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Can't view LPD Sports sub-forum.
-
August 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Can't view LPD Sports sub-forum.
haha i was bout to post my thread in here but r13 beat me to it
so its not jus you chubbysaurus, its all of us
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks